What Can You Do With A Degree In Anthropology?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Anthropology is committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a sampling of interesting jobs our recent alumni have landed:
– Archaeological technician, AECOM
– Field surveyor, Bureau of Land Management
– Director of mascot operations, The Eugene Emeralds Baseball
– Account executive, Ricoh
– Staffing manager, Joone Bug
– Admissions officer, West Coast University
– Director of administrative services and special projects, William Jewell College
– Researcher, Coos Historical and Maritime Museum
– Writer, The Siuslaw News
– Conservation educator, Oregon Zoo
– Archaeologist, Southern Oregon University
– Office manager, CDA Insurance, Inc.
– English teacher, Nova Group Japan
– Human resources assistant, Walsh Trucking
– School of international development researcher, University of East Anglia
– Manager of collections, Premier Exhibitions
– Civil engineer, Parsons Brinckerhoff
– Annual fund coordinator, NE State
– Assistant professor of anthropology, High Point University
– Pro territory rep, Osbon ErecAid
– Campus public safety officer, UO Public Safety Department
Read more about the anthropology major.
Return to the careers page.