What Can You Do With A Degree In Chemistry And Biochemistry?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry are committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a sampling of interesting jobs our recent alumni have landed:
– Research associate, Boston College
– Research coordinator, Johns Hopkins University
– Material engineer, Microsoft
– Corporate recruiter, West Coast Careers
– Research associate and chemist III, Oncothyreon, Inc.
– Analytical chemist, I.P. Callison & Sons
– Chemistry teacher, La Joya Community High School
– Research scientist, Bend Research, Inc.
– Pharmacist, Savon Pharmacy
– Process engineer, TruTag Technologies
– Chemist, Church and Dwight
– Lead platform engineer, Vistaprint Schweiz GmbH
– Editor, Eugene Magazine
– Lab assistant, Oregon Health Sciences University
– Software developer, University of Utah
Return to the careers page.