What Can You Do With A Degree In Comparative Literature?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Comparative Literature is committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a sampling of other interesting jobs our recent alumni have landed:
– Producer, Dima Productions
– Teacher, English First
– eMarketing specialist, Inspire Smart Solutions, Inc.
– Associate financial representative, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
– Teacher, Eugene School District 4J
– Attorney, Breskin, Johnson & Townsend
Read more about the comparative literature major.
Return to the careers page.