What Can You Do With A Degree In Earth Sciences?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Earth Sciences is committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a sampling of interesting jobs our recent alumni have landed:
– Hydrologic technician, US Geological Survey
– Exploration geologist, Alaska Earth Sciences
– Field engineer, Schlumberger
– Environmental technician, Roseburg Forest Product Company
– Geophysicist, Micro-g LaCoste
– Project geologist, Oregon Department of Transportation
– Teacher, Ashland School District
– Geologist, Pason Systems USA
Read more about the Earth Sciences major.
Return to the careers page.