What Can You Do With A Degree In Human Physiology?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Human Physiology is committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a partial list of interesting jobs our alumni have landed:
– Physical therapy technician, NeuroSpine Institute
– Research analyst, Vanderbilt University
– Clinical research assistant, Knight Cancer Institute
– Emergency medical technician, Falck International Ambulance Services
– Personal care assistant and physical therapy rehabilitation aide, HIV Alliance
– Emergency medical technician, ProTransport-1
– Marketing manager, Pure Bulk
– Specimen processor, Fortes Laboratories
– Physical trainer, 24-Hour Fitness
– Hepatitis C case manager, HIV Alliance, Inc.
– Assistant acrobatics and tumbling coach, Baylor University
– In-home caregiver, New Horizons and Home Care
– Optometrist technician, Envision Boulder
– Medical assistant, Saint Luke’s Hospital
– Real time trader, Iberdrola Renewables, Inc.
– Patient relation advisor, Providence Medical Group
– Paramedic, Turner Fire District & Lions Ambulance
– Cardiac clinician, Providence Health Care
– Scribe, Northwest Acute Care Specialists
– Physician’s assistant, Eugene Urgent Care
– Medical student, Oregon Health & Science University
– Acupuncturist, Well Balanced Acupuncture
– Chiropractor, self-employed
– Rehab aid, UCSF Medical Center
– Health services coordinator, Community Outreach, Inc.
– Senior infrastructure consultant, Robert Walters
– Registered nurse, Oregon Health & Science University
– Nursing assistant, John Muir Medical Center
– Exercise specialist, Tuality Healthcare
– Anatomy lab technician, MedCure
– Operations coach, Nike, Inc.
– Clinical research associate, Millennium Takeda Oncology Company
– EKG technician, Sacred Heart Medical Center
– Physical therapy aid, Power Physical Therapy
– Medical assistant, Slocum Center for Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
– Bookkeeper, Boro Enterprises
– Certified nursing assistant, Salem Hospital
– Medical records, Eugene Gastroenterology Consultants PC
– Patient representative, ProCare3
– Fitness instructor and membership sales, The Club in Kona
– Clinic director, Gateway Physical Therapy
– Therapist, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
– Litigation support specialist, Biomechanical Services
– Physical therapy assistant, Oregon Medical Group
– Administrative coordinator, Oregon Health & Science University
– Teacher, Polytechnic School
– Product manager, NuVasive, Inc.
Read more about the human physiology major.
Return to the careers page.