What Can You Do With A Degree In Medieval Studies?
As part of the College of Arts and Sciences, these programs are committed to mentoring students as they build the elemental skills that employers want: communications, analysis, problem-solving and resourcefulness.
Here’s just a sampling interesting jobs landed by recent alumni from these humanities programs:
– Legislative correspondent, U.S. House of Representatives
– Research linguist, Optum 360 UnitedHealth Group
– Digital media coordinator, Funk/Levis & Associates Marketing Communication
– Comedy and live event producer, Dima Productions
– Product developer, Fifth Sun
– Donor and prospect research assistant, Cascade Aids Project
– Media and content manager, Lust Films
– Investment adviser representative, Advanced Wealth Management
– Account director, Rio SEO Automation Software
– Events assistant, Hilton Worldwide
– Teacher, English First
– American English Institute instructor, University of Oregon
– Group manager, Jeld-Wen, Inc.
Return to the careers page.