Declare/Change Major

Declare or Drop a Major or Minor

Thank you for your interest in the degree programs at the School of Global Studies and Languages.

To declare or drop a major, minor, or concentration, all students should email with their name, UO ID #, and the change they want to make (e.g., which major/minor/concentration to add/drop). Our staff will direct your request to the proper person.