Declare/Drop Major

Declare the Major

To declare the Human Physiology major, students need to schedule a meeting with a member of the department’s advising team.

Students should use this link to book an “Add HPHY Major” appointment with a Human Physiology advising team member.

Drop the Major

Students wishing to drop the Human Physiology major can complete this form.