Interested in pursuing a career as a pharmacist? The Pharmacy Bridge Program with Pacific University creates a path for eligible undergraduate students at participating undergraduate institutions to pursue guaranteed conditional admissions into pharmacy school. This program aims to nurture career interests, provide enriching pre-professional development, and pave a way for success.
Participants in these programs will:
- Receive educational and career support from Pacific University School of Pharmacy faculty
- Participate in pre-professional workshops
- Participate in select School of Pharmacy events
- Build mentorship relationships with current School of Pharmacy students
- Receive guaranteed conditional admissions to the School of Pharmacy’s PharmD program pending completion of bridge program requirements